Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday J!


Today is my son J's 4th birthday. He came into this world in his own way- breach with a cord prolapse that neccesitated an emergency C-section and gave us a huge scare. We should have know he would always do his own thing. He has an amazing sense of self and fierce independance which runs all through my Dad's side of the family. If J doesn't want to do something, he won't or he'll do it his own way. He is curious, funny, intelligent, stubborn, kind, loving and my little shadow. I sometimes look at him and wonder how I helped create this amazing little person with the massive big blue eyes. I cannot wait to see what he'll do in the future!


I love you J, with all my heart and I am so glad I am your Mom. The day you came into our lives was such a blessing. You will always be my little baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment